We offer Board with full turnout. Use of the facilities is included in your board.
We now offer turnout for layups, rehabilitation, quarantine and foaling services.
If you have animals, please make plans for them in your future.
- Main barn with 2 wash stalls
- Riding arena with GGT footing
- 8 pastures with run-in shed
- 8 sand paddocks each with a run-in shed
- 3 grass paddocks each with a run-in shed
- 3-stall barn with grass paddock and run-in shed
- Foaling stall with attached paddock
- 6 stalls, 12x12 size
- Accommodations for weekend boarders
WHAT WE OFFER
- Regular Boarding
- Weekend Boarding
- Turnout for layups, rehabilitation, quarantine and foaling services
- Any type of feeding
- Any type of hay
- Hand walking
- Following a rehabiliation plan
Frannie is a thoroughbred mare. We estimate her age to be between late twenties and early thirties. We were asked by an estate executor to take Frannie. When Frannie's owner died unexpectedly in his sixties, he had a will and executor but no provisions for Frannie and no money set aside for her care. He actually had no money in the estate other than debt. We are fortunate that we had room to home Frannie, but she will be a financial burden on the rescue. If you have animals, please make plans for them in your future. Often times your animals are not wanted by your family and are dropped off at a nearby shelter. Horses, however, are a different story. Horses come at a great expense and non-horse people are unsure of how to best care for them. We can help with this planning! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any agent at Hull Barrett (http://hullbarrett.com/) for information on how to proceed. Thank you for thinking of your animals!